Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You can't make this shit up!

So, I have a new favorite guilty pleasure, this blog called Emails from Crazy People but this post called Italians aren't Kosher (audio)was pretty funny in a kind of sad way! (warning: profanity and racism) I'm trying to figure out what made it funny to me and I think part of why I got such a kick out of it is not because of the joke, but because for a few minutes this bigot of a man had the scare of his life. Hopefully the public embarrassment makes he and his wife take a look at their prejudices.

What is YOUR guilty pleasure?

1 comment:

  1. I had to go there...OMGosh what the hell? I didn't realize there were that many STRANGE people out there. thanks for the enlightenment my friend...AAAH!

    LOL - guilty pleasures...hummmm...gonna have to think on that one, but when I figure it out, you'll be the first to know. :)

    ReplyDelete