Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who? Meme?

Ok, I am beyond full of myself in this moment. I'm a geek, but this button stuff could become an addiction! Thanks to Kelli @ GohnCrazy fo this little piece of loveliness!

blog bling
(did you notice I even got the link in there to go straight to Kelli's blog!?)

Now I get to pass it on, but seriously right now I am getting ready for the "MAN SURGERY" (post coming right up with all the details) so I am up to my Naughty Nurse outfit in things to do. *I'm KIDDING mom, I don't have a naughty nurse outfit and if I did I would NOT be telling you on my blog. We'd have that conversation in person, but I digress.*

I'll be back in a few days to hand this gem out. Maybe in the next few days ya'll could comment and let me know you're there? I have so many lurkers right now, I'd love to get to know you!
pretty please with loser who doesn't know who to give the button out to on top?

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome. :) I'm glad you got it all worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey...you know I'm here and NOT lurking. And I think you do have a Naughty Nurse outfit and you're just holding out on all of us! :) LOL

    I'm thinkin a French Maid outfit would be appropriate in my house (when of course BabyAm was not around)...since I feel like I am constantly cleaning something...hummmmm, now you've got me thinkin! LOL

    Have a great weekend, and I hope Man Surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete