Sunday, August 10, 2008

Word of Mouth Monday - Touch Up Stick



Today's Word of Mouth product is one I only recently came across, and BOY do I wish I has found this one sooner! Those of us with dark hair know the immediate effects of a little (or a lot) of grey on the part. The ol' skunk! I don't know about you, but I hate being forced to get the roots touched up every 4-6 or for those of us who don't have the money care it might be more like 8 weeks and we look like this:



This little cheap product found at Walgreens is simply called Touch up Stick by Fanciful. Easy breesy, wet the tip and stroke it (ohh I can just see the hits I'm going to get now) on the roots. It washes out with your next shampoo and no one is the wiser. Totally worth it (it was under $8) and it really is great to have on hand.


Put YOUR favorite product or service in Mr. Linky or if you are lazy just post yours in the comments!




3 comments:

  1. I finally made it!

    Love ya!

    Hey, when is a good time to call? Email me or call, K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it but VERY late in the game!

    :) I'm glad you both are back...I've been lonely! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stand back internets all this product reviewing for ZERO money is just too much for me!

    lol

    ReplyDelete