Thursday, July 31, 2008

Little Miss Muffett

OK, the post isn't about Little Miss Muffet. It is about my mom and the freakin spider that did way more than sit down beside her. This spider was some jacked up second cousin with boundary issues. He went right into her ear while she was sleeping! Wait, back up...WARNING!! CREEP FACTOR IS OFF THE CHARTS, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE ARACHNOPHOBIA OR ARE SQUEAMISH AT THE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING OTHER THAN YOUR FINGER GOING IN YOUR EAR. OR IF YOU HAVE SLEEPING PROBLEMS DUE TO THINKING UP CREEPY SHIT. OR IF YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF ANXIETY DISORDER.

Picture this: you are sound asleep and are woken by the sound of something tapping, dancing, scurrying...ok you wake up been cause there is LIVE creature in your ear. It is running here and there because it is almost as freaked out as you are!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Post your comments and I will let you know tomorrow what she did to make it stop.

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what I would. Probably wake up freaking out and scare my husband to death. Dear me, I can not wait to hear what she did.
    Thanks for the comment. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh holy mother of God, my scalp is CRAWLING.

    If ever faced with that same horrifying situation, I would probably pour some hydrogen peroxide in my poor little ear and drown the effer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably jump up and scream and frantically shake my head trying to get it out ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy- yes, wake the hubby. In this case my dad was out of town.

    Mamasphere- I like how you are thinking!! Would you be this sharp at 3am?! You are onto something!

    mom2natnkatncj- I'm with you sister! I'd be jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof with seizure activity.

    Anyone else before I spill the beans on the ins and outs of ear bug removal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can honestly say, I'd be jumping up and down like a freak, shaking my head like it was a bottle of chocolate milk, and screaming really bad words at the top of my lungs...

    Seriously, if there is any other way, please tell us!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete