Sunday, June 8, 2008

My son --the blogger

Ever wake up with a REALLY good idea? One that seems like it covers all the bases that a good idea should? Well, I woke up thinking that if I could get my son and all his friends to start their own blogs it would be fantastic. Think of all the writing and reading they would be doing. It would be a way to keep the learning juices flowing. So far, he has written about 5 words and wanted a link to addicting games.com (which upon further inspection I DO NOT suggest for kids...one of the games is "Naughty Babysitter") this is not turning out like I had hoped. We are keeping it to an invite only setting to keep those internet pervs away from my baby.



Recently as we were enjoying the sidewalk art at a local festival, he says, "Hey, mom, I could BLOG about this!" Music to my ears!

1 comment:

  1. That is a VERY cool idea!!! It gives you some insight into what he's thinking while he benefits from the writing/reading aspect.

    Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete