Friday, April 25, 2008

The Grass is Always Greener...




The good news that the green grass is in OUR yard! Mister Man is very proud to have the greenest grass on the street and possibly in the neighborhood. It is causing quite the stir. Friends (who shall remain nameless) have been asking their husbands when they might be heading out to the yard to do some work. We even had someone knock on the door and ask what our secret is. I have to chuckle because in the old neighborhood we lived next door to the green grass house. I guess after 10 years you pick up a tip or two for green grass! So, I will share the secret here. Oh, and openly state that my husband deserves all the credit for anything outside, and yes, yardwork counts and should be herolded as a VERY important task that rates right up there with laundry, paying bills, keeping the children alive and housework. Yes, very important indeed.



And just so you don't think I'm exaggerating, here's a pic of the neighbor's yard. Get to work friend who will not be mentioned, I might come snap a picture in YOUR yard next! This is where we buy our fertilizer.

P.S. Hubby wanted me to mention that fertilizing on the Holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day is a good way to remember when to do it. Then a winterizer in October...oh and WATER is the secret ingredient.

What are your lawn and garden tips? I won't use them, but hubby might!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment