Thursday, June 18, 2009

I smell a lie...what do you think??

Check out this video, then post in the comments your opinion:




My gut is just telling me that this girl did not "fall asleep" at the tattoo parlor while someone poked needles in her face to make 56 stars. Here's where the lie comes in. She either knowingly got the tattoos and she's lying about falling asleep OR she was on drugs and was able to sleep through the whole thing but doesn't want to get in trouble for being dosed up. Either way, I am showing this to my kids as proof of what happens when you lie to your parents.

What do YOU think?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

  1. She's an idiot either way. I have a feeling the truth is closer to what the artist says. Tattoo artists know that their calling cards are good work, doing exactly what the client wants. If he was going to purposely screw up would he really have screwed up 56 times? I'm thinking only 2 or 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the news over the past weekend. Yeah, I'm thinking the Tattoo artist is telling more truth than the girl. You don't just fall asleep on the table, especially if they're tattooing your face. I think she was drunk/high and she is now regretting her decision. Or she knew what she was doing and when her parents saw the finished project they freaked and she blamed the artist. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has to be lying, your right, there is no way you can't feel that. Believe I am sure that those on her cheek hurt like hell. She would have had to be really stoned not to feel that!

    ReplyDelete