Thursday, October 16, 2008

9 year old politician needs your help!


I've got a 9 year old who wants to make a speech on Nov. 4th to his class and he wants to win a spot on the Student Government.  (Don't ask me WHY as they just seem like unpaid labor to me)  My advice to him is to do something different, something that will stand out, something that isn't all "I'll get candy machines and soft serve ice cream in the cafeteria."  or "I'll make every Friday be late to school day."  I don't want him to be the kid who brings all the candy to school and buys votes that way.  Oh, wait, that's how the adults do it too.

So, peeps / tweeps, I need your ideas for the most unique 4th grade elect me speech or prop EVAH!

You can post in the comments OR Twitter it with #9yearoldrep  I'll post what we come up with!

2 comments:

  1. How about "my Dad will bring a firetruck to school and take everyone for a ride". Love Aunt Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a good one!!! Thanks Aunt Sheri!

    ReplyDelete