Friday, August 15, 2008

The Lazy Blogger's Post

OMFG! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Grange!... You would not believe it only hurts when I laugh. Please don't abandon me!.I am absolutely consumed with only your readership as life preserver, selling my soul to Google, just generally being a mother to my husband, my day is passing in a blur from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to dusk. I am so tired of my kids wanting me to give them attention and stuff. can't they see I am blogging.I won't promise anything to you but I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. You wanna test me? This is for my ever faithful, devoted public.

This was made courtesy of the this little widget. Fun about 1 time, but it's a post for when you are absolutely slammed, bored, tired or lazy.

1 comment:

  1. I have done this too. It was fun!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete