Sunday, July 20, 2008

Growth Plate Zen

Miss Thing is on the mend. Here she is paying tribute to her Zen trampoline Master, BHJ. (killer blog if you haven't been to The Wind in Your Vagina, go ahead, I'll wait) Remember the trampoline "incident" where it was confirmed that I am the worst mom ever? She is now an enlightened student of Black Hockey Jesus and will be doing back flips on the trampoline as soon as the dirty, smelly boot comes off. She wants us to keep it to "play" with. Interesting...she has done much whining and complaining about wearing it, but views it as a fun play thing for the future. If I stink it is because I have been sweating my ass off trying to mop up the black skid marks she's been leaving on the wood floor. Tear it up little girl, I'm not wasting another moment of my life mopping that floor until the boot is history. Don't get too close to the boot either, it has a funk of it's own. Check back for the post of Miss Thing doing her BHJ back flip.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I became unwillingly familiar with the rank stench of a foot cast, so thanks for bringing back those lovely memories.

    I'm just glad I wasn't the one stuck with the boot-- I would hate to have that smell following me until I got used to it (shudder).

    ReplyDelete