Saturday, May 3, 2008

What do YOU do in an empty house?

Me? I sing at the top of my lungs with my ipod turned up as loud as it goes. (that is to drown out the how bad I sound) But, seriously, in my head I sound JUST like Sheryl Crow....talk to the one who loves you, talk to the one who understands....la la la

Mom, if you are reading this I hope the kids are behaving and just know that I am getting SO much done around here, I have NOT been sitting at the computer reading blogs and singing to Fall Out Boys..... This ain't a scene, it's a bleep bleep arms race. I have really good range with this one! The dogs next door are barking....at ME?

SING UNTIL YOUR LUNGS GIVE OUT!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. What's an empty house? I'm not familiar with that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kel. I tagged you tonight. Check out my latest post for the meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. Especially musicals and crap. Like that Little Mermaid theme song? I sing the sh*t out of that song.

    ReplyDelete