Saturday, May 10, 2008

Calling all Lurkers!!

I can see you there, lurking, reading, visiting me. Now it is time to step out from behind the shadows and actually post a comment. Not difficult I tell you, simply click on the comment link under the post, type your words of wisdom, sarcasm or a simple--"hello". Here, I'll make it easy on you. I need some fun, simple summer drink recipes (can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic).

Here, I'll start, then it is YOUR turn!

This one is super simple and made Thanksgiving a hoot with my mom and mil last year (so you know it's gonna be good!)

Blue Raspberry Martini

Rose's Blue Raspberry mix (you can get it at Target or Walmart in the drink/mixers aisle)
Vanilla Vodka

mix half and half in a shaker with ice...pour, enjoy, and be careful, these go down smooth!

The men will even drink these...just call it "blue juice" and oh, keep it away from the kids, it smells YUMMY and looks too much like Kool-Aid!

Here's a twist on the Raspberry Martini...drooling over here!

1 comment:

  1. You know me, I'm just a beer girl.

    Missing you on this Mother's Day!! Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete